Tuesday, 23 September 2014

#82 - Map of Oregon State, USA




I received this card by Twitter Swap, from Briana, who live in Oregon. This card come to my mailbox loong tie ago, but till now, when I saw this card, I can't stop my face from smile.
It's another card from Oregon state. You can see another one by clicking this URL : #83 - Oregon Beautiful Coast. :)
And.. here is what she written at the backside of postcard :
Hello Vivian! I hope this card finds you well. My name is Briana and I am from Porland, Oregon in the USA. Oregon is a beautiful state to live in - beaches, mountains, lakes, rivers- lots to do all year round. Being outdoors is a way of live here. In Portlad, most people bicycle or take the MAX (the public lighrail) to work or school. It rains quite a lot here too, though no one ever uses an umbrella. You can tell who is a local by whether they're carrying a brolly or not.

Looking forward to your card.
Take care,
Briana

Well, after I read this message, I know that MAX Light Rail is public trasport and it's connects Portland City Center with Beaverton, Clackamas, Gresham, Hillsboro, North/Northeast Portland and the Portland International Airport. MAX stands for Metropolitan Area Express. If you want tknow more about it, you can visit their website : MAX Light Rail.

No comments: