Saturday, 2 August 2014

#74 - Australian Icons


HEYYAA!! Welcome back, guys! How are you? I hope you're fine :)

Long time I'm not posting anything in this blog. Almost one month. This is a record, haha :P You know, I'm very busy. I passed the national exams and I prepare to go to senior high shool in another town. Beside that, I also have full-time job for this holiday. I work in printing house. This is very challenging for me, because this is my first time working, and I just 15 years old! I got a lot of experience and I'm very grateful.

And now I want to show you one of my favourite postcard. This one is from Joelle in Australia!! It's beutiful postcard, isn't?

Oh anyway, HAPPY EID MUBARAK for all of you who celebrate it. I want to ask apolgize for all that I have done. :) 

 

No comments: