Thursday, 20 March 2014

#9 - The Oldest Building Postcard from Aisyah in Jawa Barat



INDONESIA is the largest country in Southeast Asia and the largest archipelago in the world comprising of 13.466 islands. The capital city is Jakarta. The country shares land borders with Papua New Guinea, East Timor, and Malaysia.


About the card : The card shown the oldest building colonial history at Kali Besar, Jakarta.

About the stamp : Pristis Microdon or Hiu Gergaji (in Bahasa Indonesia). This stamp issued in 2013.

***

Aisyah As-Salafiyah from Kabupaten Bogor (Jawa Barat) sent me this beautiful card! Actually, she send me 2 cards. But, this is my favourite card from her! She sent this card with 2500 rupiah stamp. This stamp issued in 2013.

PS : I really hope someday I can visit Kali Besar, Jakarta to see oldest building, because I love history. It will be great, if I can visit every each historic place in Indonesia :)


2 comments:

Mia Liana said...

wahhh bestnya.. dapat poskad..

Aisyah As-Salafiyah said...

Horee, akhirnya nyampe juga, semoga suka yaa.. ^_^